Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Incoming

1 new message, surprise it’d be from you. The moment I thought we were back—I was mislead. Your new advocates proved me wrong. I thought I’d just give you another chance to reignite, but still you were the same. It’s peculiar; I thought I would at least be chosen over miss fat ass that literally no one likes. Someone you yourself did not have a care in the world for. But yet here I am, like the scrawny kid picked last in gym last—if at all. I thought it was just a doubt of innocence, you see. You thought you could surround yourself with a few self-proclaimed angels and suddenly your past is magically erased. I could understand— if I was in your position, I probably would have attempted the same. So I left you be. However, rumours were flying around you had a new friend. Once I found out whom it was—I swear you might as well have picked the devil. What are you thinking? Now I’m lost, her? Really? What does she do for you. I just don’t understand—nor do I want to.

I thought I was over this, but WHAT?! REALLY? I’m still in utter shock. Why even text me, give me false hopes—then ignore my text messages? Oh please, the lame I probably didn’t get it excuse have been overdone and played out. I know you read it, I know you chose to press ignore.

So next time my phone flashes: 1 new message? IGNORE. Right back at you. Like I shoulda done the first time. You’re Plastic. Cold, shiny, hard plastic. You’re a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment