It isn't the fact that I am finally blogging about you, that convinces me it's over. It isn't the fact that you didn't have the guts to say it to my face. Neither is it because you slept over a randddom girl's house, and showed more effort to see her at 3 in the morning, than to see me at 5 in the afternoon.
It was the moment yousaid texted "it's just not there anymore." It was that moment that I realized, you had finally given up. That's the moment I stopped being worth it, to you. It happens to everyone, no big deaal.
And I stopped trying to figure out, if it's because of my new friends you so strongly disapprove of, the fact that you miss the fun you had getting to know someone else new, or the fact that you're just an idiot. See I've given up too: you're just not worth the pain. But don't get me wrong, I don't hate you. And that's all you care about, right? I only regret giving up so much for a one year relationship that barely lasted. I just wish so bad, that this had happened 9 months earlier. Then maybe I'd stop feeling like a complete idiot and failure.
But why am I the victim here? How did I just get fucked over twice? I swear I'm the heart-breaker. But I've accepted that I lost this fight: you got me. In the end, I wanted you and you didn't want me. You win.
It was the moment you
And I stopped trying to figure out, if it's because of my new friends you so strongly disapprove of, the fact that you miss the fun you had getting to know someone else new, or the fact that you're just an idiot. See I've given up too: you're just not worth the pain. But don't get me wrong, I don't hate you. And that's all you care about, right? I only regret giving up so much for a one year relationship that barely lasted. I just wish so bad, that this had happened 9 months earlier. Then maybe I'd stop feeling like a complete idiot and failure.
But why am I the victim here? How did I just get fucked over twice? I swear I'm the heart-breaker. But I've accepted that I lost this fight: you got me. In the end, I wanted you and you didn't want me. You win.
But don't be mad at me, when I'm on to the next one.
I knew I wasn't meant to end up with a fireman.

No comments:
Post a Comment