Monday, August 31, 2009

Bittersweeeet

See what I want so much, he never hurt this bad.

(Be careful what you wish for.. Condolences goes out to you, your heart might as well have been involved in a tragic death. Living your life for your significant others, not knowing the most significant is yourself. Fooling your heart to believe you want something, so you work your hardest for a blind ambition. Figures you come to your senses when someone new comes along, that seems to tug at your heart even more than before.)

Now I must have written a dozen paragraphs trying to capture my and your thoughts.
357 miles, the distance the bus or train has to travel to get to you. 8 hours, the time it takes for the bus to reach its destination. 1 call, the quickest way I can feel home again. Apologies goes out to you, you had to fall for the wrong girl.

Bittersweet, you’re gonna be the death of me.

Unfinished, because I'm in the middle of. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment